Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 120 Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator) Vacancy! Oil India Limited has recently released a new job advertisement. The officer has 120 vacancies that OIL India wants to fill for jobs. Interested candidates can read the details in the Oil India Limited notification to condition the level of eligibility. Candidates can apply for the post from 01 July 2021 to 15th August 2021. The selected candidates will be kept in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
Position Name: Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
Number of posts: 120
Vacancies by category:
OBC (NCL): 32
Salary Scale: ₹ 26,600.00 – 90,000.00
Oil India Limited Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- 40 candidates must have 10 + 2 pass in any stream from Government recognized board / university with 40% marks.
- Candidates should be eligible for Computer Application Diploma / Certificate for a minimum period of 06 (six) months and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Age limit:
- 1. General: Least 18 years and highest 30 years
- 2. SC / ST: Least 18 years and highest 35 years
- 3. OBC (non-creamy layer): Least 18 years and highest 33 years
Oil India Limited Recruitment Salary limit
Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator) – Rs. 26,600 – 90,000 / –
The selection process
Computer Based Test (CBT), where the benchmark for qualification will be SC / ST / minimum 40% marks for persons with disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others. The date of the same test has not been announced yet.
Oil Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
General and OBC department candidates will have to pay online 200 as application fee. SC/ST/EWS/ Benchmark handicapped Persons / Ex-Servicemen Candidates (s) are delivered from paying online application fee.
Oil Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
Visit the official website of Oil India Limited Recruitment current opening at https://www.oil-india.com/
Click on the link opposite the appointment to the position of Junior Assistant
A new page will look on the screen
Register yourself and the key with all the necessary details
Enter the OTP received in your email ID and password
Fill out the application form and upload all the documents
Pay the application fee
Keep a hard copy of it for future mention.
Documents need to be uploaded along with OIL Junior Assistant Application Form 2021
The following are mandatory documents (s) / Certificates (s) / Testimonials (s), applicable and must be prepared (in original and required copies) as required for uploading to the online system / duly submitted during the recruitment process, applicable:
1. Employee Exchange Registration Card / District-Soldier Welfare Office Registration Card for Veterans
2) Admission card or pass certificate or 10th class Marksheet as valid proof of date of birth prepared by the approved government recognized board of education.
3. Class 10 + 2 Marksheet and pass certificate.
4. Computer Minimum Diploma / Certificate for a minimum period of 06 (six) months.
5. SC/ST/OBC Color certificate where applicable.
6. Non-Cream Layer (NCL) Certificate if applicable.
7. Certificate of income and assets produced by economically weaker chaperate if applicable.
. Certificate of Disability (Benchmark for persons with disabilities).
9. Ex-servicemen’s valid discharge certificate/book/service and release certificate clearly show personal details and details of service where applicable.
10. Photo pass for WCL, where applicable.
11. A valid objection certificate signed by the concerned authority if employed in the government
Service / Public Sector Undertaking.
Important Links for Recruitment of Oil India Limited 2021
Official Notification PDF Oil India Notification
Apply online link Apply now
Syllabus Oil India Syllabus 2021
Official Website OIL Official Website
OIL Help Desk Number and Email
Email: [email protected]
Important date for OIL recruitment is 2021
Start date for online application: 01/07/2021, 07:00 AM
Last date for online application: 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m.