Information: IBPS clerk vacancy a fresh 5830 posts have been vacant and IBPS has been requested to apply to those who will take part in the post. Those who qualify can apply and prepare for the test.
IBPS clerk vacancy 2021 notification:
Interested candidates in kbps (institute of banking personal) can apply online from 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021. Official site IBPS Online.kbps.in to go online. You can go and apply.
The age limit of candidates seeking to apply for the IBPS Clerk vacancy 2021 will be conducted in two phases of 20 years to 28, IBPS. First Test Computer Based Primary Purpose Type 100 Marks, Second Test-Based Main Exam 100 Marks.
IBPS Clark Vacancy 2021 Exam Date
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021 Exam Dates The IBPS Clerk Notification has been published by IBPS on July 12, 2021. Notification According to PDF, IBPS Clark 2021 Prelims Exam will be held on 26th August, 29th, and September 2021, and Main Exam will be held on 31st October 2021. You must write down the important dates related to IBPS Clark 2021 Exam and make sure That you have completed the process correctly in time.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
- IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 July 11, 2021
- Online Registration Process July 12, 2021
- The online application ends on August 1, 2021
- Call Letter for IBPS Clark PET August 2021
- IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Training after August 16, 2021
- IBPS Clark Prints Call Letter August 2021
- Conduct online exams – early August 28, 29, and September 4, 2021
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Results 2021 September
- Call Letter Download for Online Exam October 2021 May
- Conducting online exams – May 31, 2021
- Final announcement (main) results on April 1, 2022
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021 State Wise List
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||25|
For others: 750 / – (inclusive of GST)
For SC / ST / PWBD / EXSM candidates: Rs. 175 / – (inclusive of GST)
Payment Mode (Online):
Debit Cards (Rupee / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card / Mobile Wallet.
Age limit (as of 01-07-2021)
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Age relaxation as per rules applies.
Degree (Bachelor) in any government-recognized university. Of any equivalent qualification recognized by India or the Central Government
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021 Selection Procedure
- Selection will be based on:
- Preliminary examination
- Main test
- Temporary allocation
- The final selection will be based on IBPS Clark Mains and IBPS Clark interviews.
|Sl No||Test Name||Number of Question||Most Mark||Allocate time for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
The main test
|Sl No||Test name(Not respectively)||Numbers of Question||Most Mark||Allocate time for each Test (individually completed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
How to Apply Online
Go to the official website and apply